View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 03:30 PM   #12
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
You could perhaps buy a plan from Squaretrade directly:

www.squaretrade.co.uk
I thought of that, found their site, could not see any way to actually buy anything though, just a description of why buying a plan is a good idea....

I wonder if they are going out of business, and also if amazon are planning to launch their own plans and so are ditching their partnerships.
Maybe some plan offer pops up at checkout, I have not gone that far yet as a test
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote