View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 09:02 AM   #10
Razi
Zealot
Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba E740, Cassiopeia, iLiad, iPad, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura HD
I saw this news on BBC website and came streight here fully expecting it to be present in 'News' section. I wasn't wrong.

From my personal experience. I have been trying to get hold of a 4Gs iPhone with any capacity and in any colur but can't find it anywhere in London and my service providers (O2 UK) can't supply an upgrade because they don't have any handsets in stock. On the other hand Samsung and Nokia phones are offered for free on cheap tariffs everywhere. This is non-news to us because these cheap handsets are sold bucket-loads in the Far East and South Asia. Cheap would always sell more, specially in countries with huge populations.
Razi is offline   Reply With Quote