View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 04:59 PM   #13
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
I recently got a Motorola Droid & have used Aldiko and and looked at Wordplayer. Both are adequate for short reading sessions & often the small size and backlight for these type of reading sessions is a plus. The battery life is not sufficient for longer sessions anyway. I usually need to charge mine every night.

The really nice thing about it is that it incorporates most of the PDA functions I want so I have now combined two devices into one. Also the software "PDAnet" by June Fabrics allows internet tethering (i.e. I can use my Droid as a 3G modem for my laptop). They also have a version of PDAnet for the iPhone, the Palm Treo & Centro, Windows Mobile phones and the Blackberry.

Last edited by slayda; 02-11-2010 at 05:02 PM.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote