View Single Post
Old 07-01-2020, 10:41 AM   #29
Paperbackstash
Wizard
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PW 3, 4, 5, Fire HD 2012, Fire HD 8 (8th Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElspethB View Post
I wish you joy of your new device!

FWIW, I loved my Voyage until I got my Oasis 2. I found I much preferred the bigger screen plus my older eyes appreciated the fact that I could change the display size so that I can read menus and even the tiny "minutes left in chapter" at the bottom without reading glasses.

When I got the Oasis 3 it became my favorite because of the warm light. That one lives on my bedside table since I do most of my reading at night. The Oasis 2 is my downstairs e-reader and the PW4 is for commuting and traveling ... not that I've been doing much of either in the past 3 months!
Thanks Elspeth, gives me something new to look forward to. I am curious if I can get used to the warm lighting, will try it. I have trouble falling asleep at night in general. I have never used buttons or a larger screen on e-ink so it will be three new experiences at least.
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote