Thread: Series Names
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2021, 12:29 AM   #15
hobnail
Running with scissors
hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I read several of the Ian Fleming James Bond books back when I was in high school; late 1960s and early 1970s, around when they were making the Sean Connery movies. I mainly remember being titillated by the sex. A year or so ago I tried reading the first one but didn't find it engaging. So I'm sort of hoping the John Gardner ones will be entertaining.
hobnail is offline   Reply With Quote