View Single Post
Old 09-15-2021, 05:41 AM   #10
BetterRed
null operator
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I would use a file manager (e.g. Windows Explorer) to copy the annotated PDF from my phone/tablet to my desktop, and then replace the existing PDF by DnD it into relevant book details panel, or via the Add books->Add files to selected record from clipboard … option. Calibre will pop message to confirm you want to replace the existing PDF.

That's how I handle audio/video clips that I edit on my 'media editing workbench'.

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 09-15-2021 at 06:10 AM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote