View Single Post
Old 09-15-2021, 12:39 AM   #172
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 7, Likebook 7, Tolino 7, Kobo 5, Kindle 3,
Quote:
Originally Posted by curtw View Post
I'm sorry if I missed it in an earlier message, but has anybody successfully upgraded this to Android 9 or higher? I've got a Garmin Varia for my bicycle, and would love to get a display that's readable in full sun, but the Android app requires minimum Android 9.
The Garmin Varia app requires Android 5 (according to Google Play Store) and runs on my Likebook P6 (Android 8.1) without any problems.
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote