View Single Post
Old 09-14-2021, 12:56 PM   #3
rjwse@aol.com
Addict
rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle epub readers on android
Thank you for that. May I suggest a sentence in calibre's user docs regarding offset explaining the usage, that if you want offset, then add that amount to width. It shifts left and right, but also subtracts width by that amount. That was not clear to me. I wrestled with it, further confused by incorrect Document Viewer width reporting. It works great, though, now that I understand.
Best Regard, Pop
rjwse@aol.com is offline   Reply With Quote