View Single Post
Old 08-19-2021, 08:19 PM   #1188
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben6288 View Post
Dear Davidfor

thank you for the answer.
The device is a Kobo touch, and since I opened it and I found the SD card, for sure it's a N905B or C, but actually I wasn't able to find any label with the device exact model. my wife has basically the same book but on her's I can see the model number next to the USB connector. I attached a photo of the device mainboard, maybe you can give me a hint on how to understand it.

Thank you

Best regards

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L6y...ew?usp=sharing
The model number is on the end of the device with the USB, but, on one of mine it is worn away an unreadable. But, I have an N905B here with a dead battery. They use a different SD card holder. So, yours is an N905C.

PM sent.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote