View Single Post
Old 09-20-2021, 11:32 AM   #16
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by binaryhermit View Post
I strongly suspect it will have USB-C since if you assume a 10 year useful life from now for the last of the PW5s, that'll take you to 2031. What are the odds it'll be pretty hard to find a MicroUSB cable in 2031 like it is now for MiniUSB? I'm guessing pretty good.
I just went to Amazon and did a search for mini USB cables. It's not hard at all to find them. In fact, it's very very easy. Mini USB will be the same.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote