Thread: NIV Bible
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 10:59 AM   #14
bakura82
Zealot
bakura82 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.bakura82 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.bakura82 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.bakura82 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.bakura82 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.bakura82 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.bakura82 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.bakura82 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.bakura82 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.bakura82 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.bakura82 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Paperwhite
I have only recieved the following from Zondervan when I brought it up:
Quote:
I apologize for your disappointment with your NIV bible download.

In our continuing effort to produce quality eBooks and Bible eBooks, we are working on an improved version of the NIV text the eBook format. However, this is an unfortunate error with the font and the download file is in the process of being corrected.

Thank you for contacting Zondervan,
Melissa
I wrote again asking them to remove it from their site for now, resubmit the new version to their distributors, and reissue the new file to anyone who already purchased it. No response though. :/

As for Sony, they refunded me my money, which is good. However, they have yet to respond to the same requests I sent Zondervan. Not only that, I review the book in the Sony store and put a warning to all users, but Sony screens them and has yet to post it.

I am pretty frustrated by this. It's one thing if the book was fiction. However, a lot of people base their life off of this book. It's a little more important than fiction. I wish they would just do this right.

I have absolutely no word on when the corrections will actually be made.
bakura82 is offline   Reply With Quote