View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 01:22 AM   #8
Norbi24
Connoisseur
Norbi24 doesn't litterNorbi24 doesn't litter

Device: Tolino Vision HD4, BOOX Poke2
@Pazos,
This looks good, I was experimenting with the namespace "org.whatever" and see that I have to enter there there the full namespace of one of my dict apps (like com.lingea.handylex.spskh2) but then as I select a word and go for translation it offers anyway all apps with the send intent ... not only that application ... perfect

Then on first translation I haver to select the dict from the list, and If I choose always,
it stays selected ... the only drawback is that once I do not want it anymore, I have to go to Android settings and remove the def. settings from the dict app

EDIT:

I tried this type of line by misusing the namespace fo koreader as it is apparently only used here to make the line selectable in the dict selection dialogue:
{ "GenericSend", "Choose Dict App (on first translate action)", false, "org.koreader.launcher", "picker-send" },
and it works fine - wouldn't it be a nice candidate for PR ?

I can build a version locally, install it on my Smartphone and test again with following dict apps:
PONS, RAE, LEO, LINGEA, and perhaps I can shortly purchase also something from Langenscheid and try also that ... if you are interested in

Last edited by Norbi24; 12-02-2019 at 04:03 AM.
Norbi24 is offline   Reply With Quote