View Single Post
Old 11-18-2019, 09:05 AM   #1
Pjama
Guru
Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ✍️🏝️♎️ Kobo Clara 2E
Oasis 3 warm tones

Just posting this as it shows clearly the sepia tones of my Oasis 3. This is it at brightness 12 and warmth OFF. I was going in to the menu to reduce the warmth, as it is now daylight here, and was surprised to see this as the coolest it can go. I personally love the sepia look, but I appreciate it’s not for everyone.

I also added the Decal Girl skin as I love the effect of one large page. This was in order to stop me buying a Kobo Libra - white ereaders are my favorite.. so far, it’s worked!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	C4ECF47D-D6F1-42FC-AB54-F73640667C6A.jpeg
Views:	432
Size:	1,009.3 KB
ID:	175008  
Pjama is offline   Reply With Quote