Thread: Sigil 0.2.1
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 06:03 PM   #15
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
No No It's Not Just Ducky! ME TOO!

Hold it, it's not just Ducky or theDucks.

This has happened to me repeatedly since yesterday when I downloaded 0.21, in fact last night when I was trying to get my &^%$#@ to validate on epub 1.05, I had to go back and make a crapload of changes, and they just don't...for lack of a better word, STICK. I have this problem repeatedly on S&R- if I make a change and close the s&r box, and, heavens forbid, change the view to WYSIWYG, the changes in cdodeview disappear and are not saved.

It is particularly egregious on s&r, although I have had it happen with manual changes, also. I made some s&r changes last night, saved it, ran the validator, and, kablammo!--same errors. Went back, looked, and the changes had quite simply "undone." It's like using CTRL-Z on a global basis.

@Ducky, you ain't alone, and @Valloric, it isn't something he's doing, at least, not uniquely.

I am running XP 32-bit.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote