View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 08:47 AM   #98
Andanzas
Out of print
Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (recycled), Pocketbook Inkpad X Pro
As a PRS-500 owner, if they start selling ebooks only in ePub format and they don't release a firmware update for PRS-500, that's it for me. I am not buying any other Sony reader. It's been only three years since I bought mine; who is going to guarantee that, if I buy the new PRS-600, this won't happen again? If Sony doesn't care about their old customers, I won't buy from them again, it's that simple.
Andanzas is offline   Reply With Quote