View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 04:49 PM   #1
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
How did I never notice this??

My Kindle is with my DIL.....she wanted to see what one was like. So, being a nice person, I shipped it to her. (Loan only!) Then I sold my extra, thinking, 'no probs, I have some p-books I simply must get read'.

When did they start making the type so small? And make the books so hard to hold open? There is never a bookmark handy. My hands are cramping, and just try eating while holding a paperback open. Couldn't get comfortable at all last night in bed.

Give people (readers) ebook readers for free to read on for one month.

Doesn't matter which brand.

Then take them away. Guarantee they'll be back in droves to buy them.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote