View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 09:59 PM   #3
glnnjnsn
Enthusiast
glnnjnsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glnnjnsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glnnjnsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glnnjnsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glnnjnsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glnnjnsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glnnjnsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glnnjnsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glnnjnsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glnnjnsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glnnjnsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Nook Simple Touch
Yes, I watched SNL on Hulu this afternoon - so I was wide awake.

But it was still a very quick joke - during the weekend update portion I believe.
The first part was about Amazon's new Kindle which let you connect instantly with customer support... then this was followed up by the Nook "trashing".

Saw this more as a comment on the way the two parent companies are headed rather than specific love/hate for the product lines.

So no, you weren't dreaming!
glnnjnsn is offline   Reply With Quote