View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 08:40 AM   #665
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
My missing books are
The Lord of the Rings [Combines the 3 Volume Series] by J.R.R. Tolkien
Light Play [Book 1 of The Light Play Trilogy] by N. D. Hansen-Hill
C is for Corpse by Sue Grafton

The extra books are
The Two Towers (Lord of the Rings Trilogy #2) by J.R.R. Tolkien
Stealing Freedom by Elisa Carbone
Snake Dreams (Charlie Moon Series #13) by James Doss
Now reported (via Skype) to B&N.

Yes, they do know about the LoTR/Two Towers mixup, so I expect that will get sorted eventually.

Now that I do have very nearly all my books in my nook account, I'm pleased. Just disappointed that they haven't made best use of this opportunity to impress and retain new customers to the nook platform.

Has anyone else in the UK got their books yet apart from Josieb1 and me? Especially anyone who hasn't been in contact by phone with B&N support?
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote