View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 01:48 PM   #167
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Umm.. yes, easily.
Well, maybe not.

In the spirit of keeping wild flying rumors about what I might have said closer to earth, I have to say that afv011 is correct.

1) He basically said I didn't say anything about Apple going into the dumpster. (this is a straw-man type statement)
2) Also he basically said I said nothing about Apple going private.

The statement you quoted of mine is correct but had nothing to do directly with those 2 items, and I stand by that statement. See the Murray Paul post for example.

And with the intention of full disclosure, I assert I have also made no statements or predictions what so ever as to the winner of the upcoming Superbowl. I await the prophecy of one of my son's who thinks he is a pro handicapper and then I will go against that just for to provide some lively conversation.
I actually like both quarterbacks.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote