View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 03:17 PM   #30
lorenzoens
ex se ens
lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage edge & Pocket, Sony T1, Galaxy Note I, ex many others
'Better' means nothing, i tried to give a focused contribution to the topic of this thread.

While you 'see by yourself', allow me to remember you, that there are several millions of people who bought a Galaxy S3 / Note / Note 2 with a big amoled display capable of doing what I just showed. And the new fooldable (shockproof) amoleds...

Long story short: lots of people who are likely to find redundant to buy a new 6" e-ink, even if they already are used to e-inks. Me included.
lorenzoens is offline   Reply With Quote