View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 01:01 AM   #4
forsooth
tec montage
forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindles, lenovo, chromebook, mobiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
I must admit I heavily criticized the new iPad. Part because , in my opinion, didn't see big, big changes. And part because its weight went up a bit. I mainly use it for reading, so holding a device comfortably in my hands is key for that.

But I left work really early past Friday and went to Verizon. I played with it for about 15 min and boy ... the books and PDFs look really crisp, I mean, really! Small fonts are sharp and defined. I pulled the trigger (should I say the wallet?) ...and bought the 4G 16GB model.

At home, I was able to do side by side comparison and the difference is noticeable, no psychological effect here. It's a fact!

Planning to sell my beloved white iPad 2 soon.

The iPad 3 and Kindle paperwhite will be my new favorite reading combo set ... :-) ... Still I need to reevaluate and keep using my Nexus 7and see if the device fills any reading gap or not.
Your analysis is impressive.
forsooth is offline   Reply With Quote