View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 01:17 PM   #3
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphiedee View Post
I'm so confused with the info I read about fixed layout pubs. ( no audio or video) as this is another confusing area along with epub 3. I know Apple supports fixed layouts as I have done a few and read that Kindle and Nook support as well. But I need to know if I can create the Apple standard and from that either edit or add whatever xml or separate files needed for the fixed layout to display and work correctly in the other formats besides Apple. This epub world is changing every week and I need to know what I'm talking about concerning fixed layouts.

any help?

RD
There is a wiki article in our wiki about this Fixed layout ePub. It includes the efforts to standardize this in ePub 3.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote