View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 06:01 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by FFreader920 View Post
I was directed here from the plug-ins forum. I'm using Calibre on a Mac and getting the following error when trying to use a plug-in. Any input appreciated.

--
I'm wondering if anyone else if having problems using the plug-in in Calibre? I've never been able to get the plug-in to work at all. I'm on a Mac. Essentially, I open the plug-in, and it doesn't matter what I click on (preferences, add a URL, etc.), the program immediately closes and I get an error report (with option to re-open). Anyone else have this issue? Thoughts? Here's an excerpt the error report.
---
Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)
Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000000000008

VM Regions Near 0x8:
-->
__TEXT 0000000100000000-0000000100002000 [ 8K] r-x/rwx SM=COW /Applications/calibre.app/Contents/MacOS/calibre

Application Specific Information:
objc[328]: garbage collection is OFF
Performing @selector(qtDispatcherToQAction from sender NSMenuItem 0x11000a580
-----

libQT/Mac issue?
Doh! what plugin (unless it is one of those tools that we can't mention, then go there and ask)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote