View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 12:17 PM   #13
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDln View Post
Thanks Toxaris. The funny thing is I have uploaded each picture/image as jpeg file again. But it still shows the same error message:

<<ERROR: the-power-of-breathing.epub: The file tmp_515c9b2d4bfeaa90944df09430a16bdb_DY4fiR_html_m 5b32798a.png does not appear to be of type image/png >>

I use jpeg images for tables because smashwords don't allow tables. So there are no tables as such. But I appreciate your hint and will work on Ad 2 and 3. Thanks for all your help.
There must still be a file being referenced as a .png file. You need to fix the reference to file and change it extension. Then you need to erase the file that has the .png extension. Uploading a .jpg won't fix anything unless it is referenced correctly. It will only cause another error that you have a file that is not referenced.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote