View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 03:11 PM   #5
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gogolo View Post
Thanks for your answers.
Heres a example:

Brand_Pamela_Examining the Overlap and Prediction of Multiple Forms of Child Maltreatment, Stressors, and Socioeconomic Status_2005.pdf

This files is on SD Card in the Card Reader of my PC. I see it, but can not open it. Double click - nothing happens. In iLiad this file works fine!!!

I think I found it now: this happens when iLiad created a folder with this filname (for manifest and scribbles). The folder name is the problem: When I shorten the folder name to only "Brand_Pamela" Windows can handle the pdf in there normaly. When the folder name is as the filename above - Windows stucks.

Is this a bug? Can someone Give this filename to a pdf and look at it at iLiad and then trying to manipulate it in Windows? Then we knew if it is reproducable.

(Sorry my english is bad).
Gogolo

Gogolo
I suspect it is the commas that are doing it in. Commas are illegal in directory names on many systems.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote