View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 11:18 AM   #6
Mastiff
Viking proof reader
Mastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day now

Device: Onyx Boox Max 3
Yeah, done that twice. Still not working. Maybe it's an idiot thing I don't know about, but I keep getting "Server Unavailable. Please try again later". I never even get to the point where I can accept terms and conditions. I think the market should be avilable in Norway. I have seen that a few others have had that problem on the XDA board, but I haven't seen anybody note it up as "solved".
Mastiff is offline   Reply With Quote