View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 02:57 PM   #60
leday
Groupie
leday has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.leday has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.leday has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.leday has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.leday has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-700, Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synergi View Post
I can't say I am. I am ready to chuck my Nook out the window. I've been coverting to epub or saving to epub to convert to epub, rebuilding meta data, rebooting, you name it and the covers just will not show up.
When my conversions from epub to epub didn't work (some did and some didn't), I converted them from epub to Mobi and then BACK again from MOBI to epub and that has always worked (only twice did I have to use the TweakEpub feature to rebuild the epub on the final converted Mobi-to-epub file). All the rest worked this way. Did you try this?

P.S. I made sure the incorrect books were deleted off my NC before I downloaded the correctly converted books again.

P.P.S., after the conversions, just to make sure, I did a hard reboot of my Nook color and then they all showed up. (powered down the NC completely, and then powered it back on).

Last edited by leday; 12-03-2010 at 03:02 PM.
leday is offline   Reply With Quote