View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 02:58 PM   #9
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by trekchick View Post
Transferring the My Clippings to your computer via USB is the quickest and easiest method. But, since all annotations from all documents are co-mingled, or if you make notes using more than one app or device, it may not be the best solution.

In those cases, I use this software: http://www.angelfire.com/ego2/idleloop/mbp_reader.html

It extracts the annotations from the book's .mbp file. It's a Windows-only thing, so I have to fire up Parallels to use it, but it's worth having around.

It can't extract notes from .tan files, so for annotations of Topaz files, you're limited to using the My Clippings method.
That is a great tip! Would you mind adding it to the Links Every Kindle Owner Should Have thread.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote