Thread: ePub Cover Page
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 08:54 AM   #9
Chang
Connoisseur
Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: none
Maybe my question goes under this thread.

Am I right that if I want to have a cover from a real book for my ebook, I need to have xhtml file as my first page and that xhtml file contains just an image of my book cover? For example, in Adobe DE there is a small cover picture next to the author and title. Is it always the same as the first page of my ebook? Is it possible to have book cover in the small picture frame without creating xhtml file with the same picture and keep it as a first page in the ebook. Maybe a bit hardly explained but I hope you get my point
Chang is offline   Reply With Quote