View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 04:59 AM   #49
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
You know, with all these issues on magnets over the years from all different brands of ebook readers, I'm surprised no one has walked into the kitchen, looked around, got a drink of water [glug, glug], scratched an armpit or two, yawned a few times, prepared coffee, turned it on and watched helplessly when you figured out that you forgot to put in the water, quickly unplugged it (I guess it never occurred to you to simply turn it off), scratched yourself in a place I can't mention, opened the cabinet, and (BINGO!), got out the peanut butter to solve your persistent magnet problem.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 11-11-2017 at 09:06 AM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote