Thread: PRS-T1 Sony service is a joke.
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 12:46 PM   #5
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonylistens View Post
Hello slvrsplsh,

My name is Amanda and I work on the Sony Support team. I'm very sorry to see that you are so upset with Sony's customer service. I would love to review your file and make sure it was handled properly. I understand that you are just a few days out of warranty. Please send me an email to sonylistens@am.sony.com and make sure to include contact information, model information and any previous reference numbers you may have. I will review your case and get back in touch with you as soon as possible. I look forward to working with you!

Best regards,
Amanda Jeter
Sony Support USA
Maybe Sony's customer service has improved as their financial fortunes wane. In spite of my love for my PRS-3xx readers, I have always bought Sony equipment in spite of their customer service not because of it. (Still won't buy a Sony camera - too much of a risk for something that important to me)
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote