View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 08:58 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synful View Post

When I upload into Calibre, it shows all information in the correct columns (except the Heather Wallace, FBI has a "[1]" after all three, which I can't get rid of for some reason!!!! IDEAS ON THIS?)

Please help me ... make it as simple as you can ...
the [1] is the series Index that you did not set to another value.
(Did Someone set the tweak to always use 1 instead of the default next? or is there a subtle spelling/space difference in the series name so every entry is a New series?)
Heather Wallace, FBI [2] would be the second book in the series
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote