View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 10:52 PM   #101
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
While I still love my Sony 505, which still works well, I recognised the need to upgrade my ereader. After much deliberation and asking questions on MR, I chose a PW2. This has some truly useful functions, such as a page flip, enabling me to stay on the page I'm reading while checking a map, or list of characters, in another part of the book. The frontlight overcomes the poor lighting I have in my new house (which will be changed soon), but then I use a really nice booklight on the 505.

Like others here, I regret that Sony didn't have better direction in their ereader production; they could so easily have out-sold Kindles. Seems that many ex-Sony ereader owners are switching to the paperwhite.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote