View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 06:23 PM   #366
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
jailbroken - now what (how do i use the collections manager?)

With fear and trembling, I installed the jailbreak on my paperwhite, and added the other items to be able to use the Collections Manager - and now I truly can't figure out how to use it.

There are two parts to this.

I would like to just have the PW display the list of collections and items not in any collection - what it currently does is show the collection I created (using the Kindle's collection system, not Collections Manager), plus all the books whether they're in a collection or not. This is not useful to me. On my k3, I could list the collections first, and then the not collected books. Can I do this on the Paperwhite?

Next, is there a way to use the Collections Manager in keeping with Calibre, so I can create collections automatically based on tags like I could with the k3? I thought that was what the Collections Manager would do - do I need a separate plugin other than the Kindle Collections Manager for Calibre? and if so, where do I get it?

in other words, is there a text-based how to use ixtab's collection manager?

I'm sorry if I'm asking for hand-holding, but I truly can't figure this out.

Thanks.
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote