View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 05:05 AM   #52
mobilewilier
Connoisseur
mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600
I would have to agree that the PW does induce some eye-ache even at the lowest settings. For me, it's mainly because i find that the contrast suffers in a totally dark environment and i need to strain more to see the text.

As i increase the light, i find that the screen can become too bright and hurt my eyes.

Therefore, I find the best compromise is a very faint external room light, with PW set to about 4 on the scale.

During daytime, the PW clearly excels, with a whiter screen (setting 15)
mobilewilier is offline   Reply With Quote