View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 04:09 PM   #7
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhouluyi View Post
I already did the factory reset and it recreated the documents, music, audible and system folder, but not the tts folder.

If you could send me the folder zipped I be very grateful, I will send you my e-mail via PM.

Also, I would like to make a warning to any people thinking of doing a factory reset on the risk of losing the tts folder, I can't confirm it would do that, but a factory reset on my Kindle removed ALL my content (I didn't have the tts folder when I tried).
For the benefit of others reading this thread, are you SURE you performed a factory reset (Home=> Settings=> Menu=> Reset to Factory Defaults) and not a soft reset (Hold power button down for at least 20 seconds and release)?

I find it hard to believe that a factory reset did not resolve your problem as the files you mention are part of the firmware.