View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 01:14 AM   #21
Laura81
Addict
Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
ah, you are using the upload to the web site to convert the file. It can convert the formats you listed although the size is limited. Thanks.

Dale
It converts them when I upload them? Really? I didn't realize that. Admittedly I received my eBookwise as a hand me down from a friend and just took instructions from her so I don't know much about it from personal research. But the website says the eBookwise reads txt, html, doc and rtf... I assumed that meant natively.
Laura81 is offline   Reply With Quote