View Single Post
Old 11-20-2014, 03:29 AM   #248
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
There's been a calibre change (in 2.10) that requires changes to some of the plugins to correctly support keyboard shortcuts. Specifically, plugins that change their menus dynamically.

I've been in touch with kiwidude, he doesn't have time right now to work on correcting these issues. But he has given the go-ahead for us (the PI dev community) to update them.

Attached is a version of this plugin I've updated. I've done some testing with it on calibre 2.10, 2.9 and 1.48 and it seems good. I'd like to hear if anybody has problems with it.

Confirmation that it fixes the shortcut issue for you would also be appreciated.
@JimmXinu - My testing with this update in calibre v2.10 causes calibre to crash when I do a library switch - see https://bugs.launchpad.net/calibre/+bug/1394383

Ahhh - now I understand - when I tested this on Tuesday morning my time, I only checked that the kb shortcuts were working - that's why it took me until today to discover the PI was creating problems with library switching.

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 11-20-2014 at 04:02 AM. Reason: add the "Aaah" para
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote