View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 10:43 AM   #6
Sunspark
Zealot
Sunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with others

Device: EZ Reader Pocket PRO
For me it said invalid block 5.

The reason when you rebooted after there was nothing there is because the partition hadn't yet been created. You did that when you connected it to your WIN7 box.

I noticed the Win7 doesn't write a mbr/guid/whatever to the boot blocks while the other systems do.

If you aren't optimized for quick removal, you can use safely disconnect hardware instead.

Incidentally Dave_S, mine is usb1. benched it and the average write speed tends to be 1.5-2 mb/s 12 Mbps / 8 = 1.5 MBps. So it's definitely usb1. Now, in marketingspeak, it is also a usb2 device because it is part of the usb2 specification. It just isn't "usb 2.0 hi-speed certified". All your usb1 devices are usb2 devices as well, just not usb2 hi-speed.

Last edited by Sunspark; 04-03-2010 at 10:50 AM.
Sunspark is offline   Reply With Quote