View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 08:12 AM   #4
RAH
Guru
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
It seems odd to me that he has to do that. I just bought a new H2O model and it defaults to showing me the cover of the latest book I am reading when it goes to sleep. Perhaps refurbs have settings from a previous user?

By the way, tostaky, I was using a Nook Simple Touch, which is very similar to the old Kobo Touch, I think (no screen light, lower res screen). I think that the H2O is a REALLY big improvement and I am very pleased with it. Good luck with yours!
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote