View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 11:24 AM   #16
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by robko View Post
As far as I know this is correct. The problem isn't with downloading the book perse, it's that the other readers can't authorize the book with ADE on the reader itself so you could read it. I guess somewhere in the Sony firmware it has some sort of (stripped down?) version of ADE that allows the device to authorize the book whereas the others don't have that ability.
It's certainly not exclusive to Sony. What you're talking about is called ADE OTA (OTA = "over the air"). My BeBook Neo has it.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote