View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 02:20 AM   #4072
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
i think I can now reliable reproduce the "invalid page" after deletign a book bug:
1. set PRS+ to use current book as screensaver image when device sleeps
2. open a book then allo device to sleep
3, wake the device, open the book whose cover image is currently being used as screensaver
4. delete that book
voila -> invalid page. also, now press home and see that the deleted book thumbnail is still showing in the continue reading section of home page. tap it & device whill completely freeze.

I would appreciate more testing/feedback on this
Is this a special compilation of PRS+ or as downloaded from the Project Site? I just did your steps on my 350 with PRS+ 2.1.0.2 alpha and had no invalid page message and no freeze up at all. The cover was deleted along with the book. When I deleted the book and it finished the deletion, I was on the Books page. The homepage had the book and cover missing in the main top slot for now reading. Everything worked as it should.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote