View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 02:14 PM   #60
Ravensknight
Serpent Rider
Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350; Nook STR; Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
When we left, he folded the corner of the page he was on down and replaced the book. I thought that was a bit cheeky!
And there is a book I will never buy now, as it is extremely used. Which just cost the store money.

If I'm going to pay full price for a book, it had better be brand spanking new...
Ravensknight is offline   Reply With Quote