View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 08:30 PM   #4
toomuchreading
Groupie
toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: PRS-T1
Thank you both for the suggestions. I already have Calibre set to not import tags. I like my own. I like being able to use the tag functions in Calibre. When editing the metadata for a book, and you use the "set the meta data from a selected format" icon to load the metadata, you get all the tags and sometimes that can be quite a few tags. If you use the tag browser, you still have to go through with multiple clicks to get rid of all the tags. I like using the tag browser to get rid of certain tags from all books and it's great for applying specific tags to a book, but it's still a pain to get rid of all the tags for a single book.
toomuchreading is offline   Reply With Quote