View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 04:58 AM   #33
VaporPunk
Evangelist
VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 + Asus Transformer
Thats pretty much the average for hq tabs these days. My Tran gets about 10 hours of hard use before it drains down to 10% or so. I usually use it 1-2 hours a day, leave it on standby with wifi on most of the time. I usually charge it every 3-4 days or so, once it gets down to 20-30%.

What video player are you using? Did you get one from the market or was it pre-installed by Samsung?

Sounds like you got a nice little tab there, good choice for an impulse buy!
VaporPunk is offline   Reply With Quote