View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 06:26 AM   #3
Hoods7070
Groupie
Hoods7070 can name that song in three notesHoods7070 can name that song in three notesHoods7070 can name that song in three notesHoods7070 can name that song in three notesHoods7070 can name that song in three notesHoods7070 can name that song in three notesHoods7070 can name that song in three notesHoods7070 can name that song in three notesHoods7070 can name that song in three notesHoods7070 can name that song in three notesHoods7070 can name that song in three notes

Device: Nexus 7"
Thanks for the comprehensive reply, which pretty much made my mind up for me, and I'm off to the shop!

Re the first, I have a mains USB charger for my Creative MP3 player which I use the watch movies on gadget No.5641, so was curious as to whether that'd work with the Kobo. Nice to know it doesn't have to.

I have no objection to icons on the Home screen, but it was implied somewhere that these obtruded on your page/reading screens and I thought, intelligently, "Ugh!" There is only one Kobo Touch on sale here in Australia as far as I can see, and they don't say whether it comes with or without offers. I guess I will find out.

One more question I forgot to ask - do you use a cover? And if so, does this interfere with the comfort of holding the reader?
Hoods7070 is offline   Reply With Quote