View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 07:12 PM   #16
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun surfer View Post
I'm totally cool with you voting (I vote in the literary polls) but I thought the plan was you don't vote in the polls so you can break ties?

Or is it that you vote in the first poll because ties will both go to run-off, but you don't vote in second poll in case of a tie?...
Well, I got to thinking that there's no need to save my vote to be a tie-breaker in the first vote. If a tie happens in the first vote, we'll just have more than two selections in the run-off poll. I won't be voting in the second poll, however, unless a tie-breaker is needed.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote