View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 08:50 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chauncey View Post
When I browse calibre from the internet (server) My 200+ converted mobi formats do not show, however the get button showns that the book to be downloaded will be in mobi format
Seems fine to me. Every window you showed in the attached images had each format represented by a link or button. The fact that you have your preferred output set to Mobi made the "get" buttons Mobi by default.

So you had Mobi represented by the "get" button and then you had the "other formats" available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chauncey View Post
Also is there a way to set what format the get button downloads?
Yes, whatever your preferred output (Preferences - Behavior) is set to I believe will be shown by the get button.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 10-19-2011 at 09:01 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote