View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 08:07 PM   #37
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by elcreative View Post
Sure enough, the edit clarifies, wouldn't have answered with it there, was referring to main part dealing with cacheEXT.xml as you assumed.

Being really sneaky, I could say it'll run on a Mac (if Intel based) by using Boot Camp but I guess we're talking OS X so answer to original tool usage would be no...
Thanks for the clarification! I do have virtual desktop software so I can run Windows but that's not an option for many Mac users. I might do that just to try it out this tool because it seems really useful. However, I could just retransfer the 3 files I want on the home screen faster than it would take me to start a Windows session and then shut it down. It would just be nice to have a Mac equivalent app. In all seriousness though, do you think there might be something in the xml files on the ereader that one could edit to change what's on the home screen?
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote