View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 03:26 PM   #1
texasnightowl
Guru
texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, K4B(NT), K3/KK
Is it possible to exclude tags/titles in the default view?

By that I mean, whenever you launch Calibre, have titles with certain tags be NOT listed by default instead of having everything listed.

I'm trying to decide about managing all titles in one library versus having a second library. Let's say I have some files that I don't necessarily want people I may share my library with to see. Maybe it's personal files, maybe fanfiction or whatever that I've tagged. Is there a way to have Calibre launch and not show this files by default?
texasnightowl is offline   Reply With Quote